The roots of Saint Paul Lutheran Church & School are an integral part of early Mount Prospect area history. Five years before the village was incorporated, the congregation was organized with seventeen families signing the constitution on July 7, 1912 with a heart to reach the community with the love of Jesus.
The Rev. J.E.A. Mueller was installed as founding pastor in January 1913. Eight days after his installation, he gathered the children of the new church community together in a cottage on Main Street and thus began Saint Paul Lutheran School. Since that time the school has continued to provide a quality Christian education for families of our community with incredible excellence.
After 100 years much has changed as the Lord has blessed Saint Paul Lutheran Church to grow from seventeen families in 1912 to over 1,400 active family members today!